I always wonder what kids do with their artwork after I display it for a few weeks and then it goes home. As an art teacher, I hope it gets displayed somewhere at home or kept somewhere special or given to someone special. Being sick the last few days (strep throat) has given me a lot of time to read, browse the internet, and sleep. I found some interesting sites! (I also hope Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday went smoothly without me!)
Here are some links for some great ideas for displaying student artwork:
1. Make paper bag frames from Apartment Therapy.
2. Get creative and digital with Wondertime.
3. Get creative and crafty at the Pixel Boutique.
4. A whole magnetic wall from Raising Olives.
5. Simple clipboards from Online Organizing.
Feel free to let me know about more creative ideas to display your artwork in the comments section!